Never Sacrifice Quality For Affordability
Solar Company in Clovis
Saving Money & the Environment One Solar Service at a Time
As the years go on, solar energy is becoming a more accessible energy source for many. It is renewable, sustainable, and there are plenty of ways through which we can access it. It is predicted that by 2024, 2.5% of all U.S. homes will have a solar installation. Clovis has been called one of the best kept secrets in Central Valley and one of the best places to raise a family in California. At Energy Concepts, we are happy to help residents who benefit from the cost-effectiveness of living in our city and would like to put their extra money towards an amazing use: solar energy.
Why Choose Solar Energy?
Although solar energy is an upfront cost, solar panels can generate their own power and offset your monthly bills over time. In addition, the cost of a solar panel installation can be offset by federal tax credits. The federal tax credit is put into place to encourage investment in solar systems and renewable energy.
Other benefits of solar power include:
- Reducing air pollution. Traditional energy like coal, natural gas, and oil utilizes fossil fuel and creates toxic pollutants in the air. It creates smog and dirty air, which has a negative impact on the environment and on the health of those in it. Solar panels, on the other hand, do not need to burn fossil fuels to generate electricity, so installing solar panels is a small step that can make a big difference in reducing air pollution.
- Reducing water usage. Solar panels do not require any water in order to cool down, unlike power plants that use 600-800 gallons. Most solar panels that are installed are in use for 35 years, and it can save lots of water during that time.
- Reduced dependence on nonrenewable energy sources. Nonrenewable energy sources create a lot of pollutants that have a negative impact on the quality of air. When more people use renewable energy, it means that less people are relying on nonrenewable energy sources that, by nature, are not meant to last.
- Improved health for those surrounding. One of the best benefits that not many people know about solar energy is that it can actually improve public health. During a time when public health is weighing heavier on our minds than ever, solar panels are a great way to move towards improvement. This is because coal and natural gas produce air and water pollution that harms human health. Replacing fossil fuels with renewable energy sources can reduce healthcare costs.
- Fighting climate change. About one-third of carbon emissions in the U.S. results from burning fossil fuels for electricity to power homes and buildings, according to the Solar Energy Industries Association. Because global warming is primarily caused by putting too much carbon into the atmosphere, avoiding this action through solar panel installations can help fight climate change.
At Energy Concepts, we pride ourselves in the quality of our designs, products, and workmanship. We will thoroughly explain the benefits of our installations, how they can enrich your quality of life, and the impact you can have on the world when you utilize them.