Complete Solar Solutions Since 1992
You Should Never Sacrifice Quality For Affordability
California Solar Tax Credits in 2021
Learn More about California Solar Rebates from our Fresno Solar Company!
UPDATE: Federal Solar Tax Credit Extension
The federal government has extended the Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) for solar installations as part of the COVID-19 relief bill. If you install solar panels now through the end of 2022, you are entitled to a one-time federal tax credit of 26% off the total cost, including labor and installation. The tax credit will drop to 22% in 2023 and expire completely for residential solar installations by 2024.
Questions about California solar incentives? Call our Fresno solar experts at (559) 377-7080.
Adding residential solar panels to your home is always a smart, money-saving investment. Even the dreaded income tax day of April 15th approaches, you’ll have reasons to celebrate your newfound energy efficiency.
Our team will provide you with the Manufacturer Certification Statement required to obtain this deduction. Once your panels are installed, the savings continue with a substantially lower monthly energy bill. You may even be able to eliminate your monthly power bill completely!
Additional Tax Savings When You Sell Your Home
When you have a solar energy system on your property, this is referred to as a capital improvement – this means that it has added to your property’s value, and may make it a more attractive option for potential buyers. By investing in this efficient energy solution, you are also adding to your home’s tax basis. Upon selling the home, this investment may be deducted from the sale price, lessening the value counted as profit and therefore reducing the tax burden.
Incentives & Rebates for Your Solar Energy System
More and more home and commercial property owners are choosing to go green and save money every year. To help, California offers a number of solar initiatives that make the switch easier, and more cost-effective, than ever. Our Fresno solar experts at Energy Concepts have been involved in the solar industry for decades, and we know how to help your property experience the benefits of the sun while benefitting from California’s solar rebate programs. We have successfully guided thousands of residents through the design and installation process and can help you as well.
California Solar Initiative Program:
- Go Solar California CSI Home Page
- CSI Trigger Tracker (Current Rebate Levels)
- CSI Official Handbook
- Sonoma County’s Solar Finance Program
- CSI EPBB Calculator: Determining Design Factor for Rebate
- CSI Access to Powerclerk Agreement
- PG&E CSI Application Forms
- PG&E Business Energy Audit
- PG&E Home Energy Audit
- SCE Home Energy Audit
- Assembly Bill 920 And Changes To Net Energy Metering (NEM)
- Business Energy Efficiency Disclosure Form
- Home Energy Efficiency Disclosure Form
- Field Verification Certification Form
Federal Solar Initiatives:
- Corporate Deduction
- Energy-Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction
Corporate Tax Credit:
- Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (ITC)
- Energy-Efficient New Homes Tax Credit for Home Builders
- Renewable Electricity Production Tax Credit (PTC)
Federal Grant Program:
- Tribal Energy Program Grant
- U.S. Department of Treasury – Renewable Energy Grants
- USDA – Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) Grants
Federal Loan Program:
- Clean Renewable Energy Bonds (CREBs)
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages
- Qualified Energy Conservation Bonds (QECBs)
- U.S. Department of Energy – Loan Guarantee Program
- USDA – Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) Loan Guarantees
Personal Tax Credit:
- Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit
Find out more about tax credits and other California solar incentives available with residential solar panels to schedule your free solar quote. We are ready to put our decades of experience in quality solar and clean energy products to work for you.
Call Energy Concepts or contact us online to learn more about the latest California solar tax credits and rebates!