Complete Solar Solutions Since 1992
You Should Never Sacrifice Quality For Affordability
How Much Do Solar Panels Cost in Fresno?
Learn How You Benefit from the Power of the Sun for Less
The top question our Fresno solar experts are always asked is how much their new solar energy system will cost. Unfortunately, there is no one answer for all of our customers as each property is unique and every home has different energy needs.
What we can say is that no matter what your property may require, there are many benefits to solar including it being a great way to protect your wallet against the ever-rising costs of traditional energy. Making the switch to solar is not only a sound investment, yielding pre-tax returns of 15 to 25%, but it will increase your property’s value while you do your part to save the planet.
Interested in learning more about how solar can save you money? Energy Concepts today at (559) 377-7080 to speak to one of our Fresno solar installers!
Things to Consider
While there are many issues that go into determining the cost of your solar energy system, you should ask yourself a few questions before making the switch.
Factors to consider when determining solar energy costs:
- How much power does your property use? Our Fresno solar technicians will review your utility bills to ensure you have the power you need. Systems are not a one-size-fits-all solution, which is why it is important that your panels meet or exceed your monthly usage in kilowatt hours.
- What does your roof look like? We look at the space available, the pitch of your roof, the orientation, and how much sun your roof gets on average to provide a comprehensive estimate based on your unique specifications.
- What type of PV panels are right for you? SunPower® manufactures both commercial and residential solar solutions to best fit your property’s needs. These durable systems are uniquely designed to save you money for years into the future.
- Interested in going off-grid? An off-grid system requires a higher initial investment but cutting ties with your utility company will ensure that your system generates all the power your home needs. This requires a backup battery that an on-grid system does not need. It also requires different equipment and installation techniques that can impact the cost of your system.
- Is switching to solar worth it? This is a question you have to ask yourself when looking at all of the above variables. Keep in mind that a SunPower® system will protect you against rising utility costs for years to come, and there are financial incentives available to help make installation an affordable option.
Let Our Fresno Solar Experts Help You
At Energy Concepts, we make sure you know all of your options and the many benefits of switching to solar before we install your new panels. Our industry expertise can help you make the most out of your energy investments.